The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has been responsible for monitoring and enforcing workplace discrimination regulations for nearly 50 years. Their vision is justice and equality in the workplace. They strive to stop and remedy unlawful employment discrimination. When hiring, it is important to keep a process in which to remain discrimination free, and provide yourself records in case of any review. The EEOC provides protection from discrimination in the following:
- Equal Pay/ Compensation
- Genetic Information
- National Origin
- Race/ Color
- Sexual Harassment
Organizations that fail to comply with these requirements increase their exposure to lawsuits arising from discrimination investigations launched by the EEOC. Without this information, an organization would have little chance of defending itself when a charge of discrimination is brought by any person that claims to be an applicant for job opportunity once such charges are levied. IdealTraits is pleased to meet all EEOC compliance regulations and empower users to pull comprehensive EEOC reports. With one user friendly assessment you are able to pinpoint the workplace tendencies of each applicant as well as maintain detailed EEOC tracking. This feature will help any IdealTraits client adhere to this important government requirement easily.
Here are some things IdealTraits provides that help keep you EEOC compliant.
- Our email feature gives you the opportunity to communicate with your candidates. We provide EEOC compliant responses to assist in your recruiting efforts.
- We have 50 short answer questions that are all EEOC compliant that you can choose from for candidate assessments.
- IdealTraits provides a process you can follow to support you as an equal opportunity employer.
- Candidate reporting is easily accessible in your My Account area for any review you are subjected to.
- Numerous job descriptions to use within your job postings. All of which are within regulations.
EEOC regulations potentially affect your business every day. Protect yourself and build the best agency with the help of IdealTraits.
To contact the EEOC or if you would like to review more information about prohibited employment policies and practices you can visit their website here.